LITTLE SPROUTS PRESCHOOL
“Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it”
Our preschool is a ministry established to serve the community by providing a nurturing educational setting for young children. We provide quality activities designed to encourage physical and spiritual growth, with social, emotional, intellectual, and creative development of children in a Christian environment. The program teaches Christian values by creating a classroom where the spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and self-control are present.
We offer the opportunity for any 3- , 4-, or 5-year-old potty-trained child to attend.
2023-2024 School Year Sessions
Little Sprouts Preschool classes are almost back in session! The class schedule is as follows:
- The classes for 3-year-olds will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9–11:30 a.m.
- The classes for 4- and 5-year-olds will be held Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9–11:30 a.m.
- Help children understand that God made each person a unique and special individual, worthy of God‘s love.
- Help children learn to feel safe outside the home, to relate to adults outside their own family, and to develop independence by providing an environment where they are safe and loved.
- Help children develop their ability to communicate effectively with teachers and classmates, to hear and imitate sounds used to form words, and to understand and follow the simple instructions.
- Help children develop self-discipline; provide them with opportunities to play, work, and get along side-by-side with others; and to learn how to share, take turns, cooperate, and solve problems in a peaceful and positive way.
- Help children develop early reading, writing, science, math, and music skills that broaden their experiences for later learning.
- Develop a mutually supportive relationship between home and school by open communication between parents and teaching staff and by publishing a monthly newsletter.
All preschool classes are currently full for the 2023-2024 school year.
The application below can be completed electronically and submitted, or saved to your local computer and printed for submission. (Please print neatly).
Debbie Crawford, Director