You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all of Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.- Acts 1:8
Based on these words of Christ, we are committed to furthering the message of the Gospel within our church body, in our local community, internationally, and globally. We seek to address the two kinds of human poverty, both by bringing the light of the gospel to the spiritually broken and lost, and by meeting the physical needs of the hungry, poor, and socially marginalized.
- “Adopt a Family,” diaper and baby bottle drives for Choices Pregnancy Services
- Serving meals to 3,000+ families through The Ladle and the Hearth
- Human Trafficking awareness and support for The Asservo Project
- Bible donations for The Voice of the Martyrs
- Turkey earthquake relief through Samaritan’s Purse
- Whole home water filtration systems for residents of East Palestine
- Salvation Army Giving Tree
- Spaghetti Dinner for Cama Services
- Winter clothing drive
- Personal care baskets for The Women’s Center of Beaver County
We are committed to reaching those in greatest need with spiritual, financial and emotional assistance. Through short term mission trips, we at Conway Alliance have been able to bring the light of Jesus Christ beyond our borders.
- Appalachia in West Virginia through World Vision
- Nassau, Bahamas through Mission Discovery
- Dominican Republic with Envision.