Rich Grassel, Senior Pastor
The senior pastor provides the vision and leadership necessary for the church to become the church ekklesia. He does this through various educational venues such as the Sunday morning sermons, biblical studies, and book studies. He also supervises the church staff and committees and visits the sick and elderly.
Jon DeCubellis, Youth Director
The youth director is responsible for the development of youth programs, which include weekly youth meetings, retreats, camps, mission trips, outreach/fun activities, small groups, visitation of youth who are sick and/or hospitalized, and sound counseling of the youth of the church.
The office staff provides administrative and clerical support for the pastor and congregation in accomplishing the work that is necessary for the furtherance of ministry.
Sherry Lubic, Office Administrator
- Ed Naugle – Head Elder
- Rocky Lacher – Provides oversight to the Deacons and Deaconnesses.
- Frank Shuster
- Ministry Chairperson
- Gary Baacke – Trustee
- Jim Niehenke – Deacons
- Bonnie Lacher – Deaconnesses
- Bev Thomas & Sherry Lubic – Ministry Aesthetics
- Rebecca Grassel – Children’s Ministry
- Ruth Grassel – Missions
- Mark Johnson – Audio Visual and Technology
- Jim Niehenke – Security and Safety