This page hosts resources like updates from our Pastor, links to streaming services we offer, ways to stay connected, and other important info while we transition back to in-person worship. Please check back frequently for new daily and weekly posts!
Guidelines for June 14th In-Person Worship
(Click here to show/hide guidelines)
- Please consult this website and past social media and text updates for any important details you might have missed!
- The service begins tomorrow at 10:40!
- Please enter by using the sidewalk next to the playground.
- Masks will be provided by the church for those who wish to wear one, but they are not required of anyone.
- Practice Social Distancing per your own standards. If you request that someone increase their distance from you, no offense will be taken.
- We will have a seating section for those want to Social Distance.
- Be sure to dress warmly – it is supposed to be cool overnight.
- Anyone who can help tear down and put away chairs and such after the service – your help will be greatly appreciated!
- Some direction for where to park may be necessary. Give yourself ample time to arrive.
Daily Reflection: Saturday, June 13th
Pastor Rich says: King David said
I was glad when they said to me,
“Let us go to the house of the LORD!”
Are you glad and filled with joy to worship once again with our Church Family? Here is another question for you: even with the challenges you have endured during this pandemic shutdown, in what way has your life been blessed – not despite this hardship – but because of it?
Be prepared for some testimonies tomorrow! Detailed guidelines to follow are above. Come prepared to lift up your hearts – let us let our voices resound throughout the neighborhood! See you there!
Summer Carnival – August
While the Children’s Ministry gradually transitions back to its regular offerings, we are looking for volunteers to help host our new “Summer Carnival” that will replace VBS this year. Please reach out to Holly or the office if interested. Our current target date is the 3rd Sunday of August.
Prayer Chain List
Please send the following information to the church via e-mail or call us at (724) 869-4500 to have your request added to the Prayer Chain.
Info needed: Name, Relationship, Prayer Need
Online Bill Pay: Please use the church’s name and address if giving this way. Contact your bank with questions.
Other Methods: We are working on adding additional options to give directly to the church via transfers, etc. Please check back for more information soon!
Our church continues to use Our Daily Bread as our primary prayer resource for daily devotions throughout the year. See below for the link to their website, where you can find their materials:
Our Daily Bread
If you have questions, need assistance, or would like to schedule a time to talk with the Pastor, please reach out to us at email@example.com or (724) 869-4500.
More information on the COVID-19 disease: From the WHO From the CDC US Gov. Info Site